As a full service user experience design agency, Nomensa are here to help you throughout the process of getting your website up and running using Defacto. It only takes a small number of steps:
- Plan: Based on your requirements we will identify the best way to implement your website in Defacto, using our best practice usability, accessibility and design services and vast CMS experience.
- Design: Our creative design process is highly collaborative, incorportating our user experience expertise and your requirements to create stunning visual concepts. We will capture exactly the right look and feel for your website, resulting in a best-in-class user experience. Needless to say, usability and accessibility come as standard.
- Build: We will set up and configure Defacto in line with your requirements. This process will bring together all the pieces of the puzzle: planning, design, setting up a staging site and optimising in preparation for content loading, and ultimately, launch.
- Manage: We will provide you with complimentary training, showing you how to use and get the most from Defacto. You will then be able to manage your website with ease. If anything does go wrong, we are always on hand to help.
If you do not require a full website design and build project please get in touch, we can also:
- Move existing sites to Defacto;
- Provide user experience or accessibility consultancy for your website.
If you think Defacto would be the perfect solution for your project, please get in touch. Drop us a line at [email protected], give us a call on 0117 929 7333.